The EVO has a Bluetooth output, which means that you can send the audio from your player wirelessly to Bluetooth enabled pair of headphones or speakers.
If you haven't connected your player to a Bluetooth device previously you'll need to use the StreamMagic app.
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is set to pairing mode (see your Bluetooth device instructions for how to do this).
- Open the StreamMagic app.
- Tap select output on the home page.
- Select Pair new Bluetooth device.
- Select your Bluetooth device from the list of available devices.
Your player should now switch its audio output to playback on your Bluetooth device.
If you are still having trouble pairing your Bluetooth device, please try the following:
- Audio cannot be outputted to a Bluetooth device if the Bluetooth source is currently selected on the EVO. Please ensure that the Bluetooth source is not selected.
- The EVO can only be connected to a pair of Bluetooth speakers or headphones that have their own volume control. Please ensure that the device you are connecting has this.
- Ensure that your Bluetooth device is not already connected to another audio source.
If none of the above resolves the problem, we would suggest performing a factory reset on the EVO by following the steps below, and then attempting the pairing process again.
Please note that a reset will delete all saved settings, presets and Wifi information.