To install the latest USB Audio driver for your DacMagic 100, please follow the following steps:
- Download the correct driver for your Windows operating system from https://techsupport.cambridgeaudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/207434895-Windows-Audio-USB-Class-2-Driver-
- Unzip the downloaded folder, and double click on the application file to run the installer. This is highlighted in the image below.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions.
- Allow the update to progress, click next, and then Finish to complete the installation.
- Confirm the installation by opening the CA Control Panel with the DacMagic 100 connected and checking the driver version.