16th December 2021
Early Update 125-b-001 is now available for Evo 75/150
- Added exFAT USB drive support
- Updated AirPlay
- Improved Russian and Polish front panel info display page
- Improved front panel info display page spacing
- Fixed volume level returns to 1 after Eco mode power cycle
- Fixed distortion when attempting to play unsupported native DSD512 steams via USB Audio
- Fixed volume levels when enabling unsupported Tone Control during DSD (DoP) playback
- Fixed Left/Right output swapped when playing DSD files
- Fixed a loud pop when switching from a home theatre bypass enabled analogue input, to a non-home theatre bypass enabled analogue input with an active signa
13th October 2021
Early update 124-d-005 is now available for Evo 75/100
- Fixed a unit crash when adding tracks to the queue
- Fixed broken PBB internet radio streams
- Fixed reconnecting to the network when Wi-Fi signal is lost temporarily
- Fixed a short burst of sound when entering Eco mode standby while listening to physical inputs
- Updated Japanese translations
- Fixed info screen translations
- Updated patch to improve UI crash
- Updated the info screen to return to the current source after one minute of inactivity
- Updated Cast
16th September 2021
Early update 124-c-001 is now available for Evo 75/100
- Updated Cast
- Fixed low sample rate internet radio playback
- Fixed WMA file meta-data parsing
- Fixed entering Network Standby during Bubble UPnP queue playback
- Fixed mute state after switching between speaker and wired headphone outputs
- Patch to improve UI crash.
12th August 2021
Early Update 124-b-001 is now available for Evo 75/150
- Fixed start of track cut-off when starting Spotify playback from Network Standby.
- Fixed adjusting the display brightness when the unit is in Network Standby mode.
- Fixed audio issues when playing low sample rate streams via digital inputs.
- Fixed a crash when quickly skipping through tracks in the queue using the IR remote control.
- Fixed distortion when using both Tone Control and Input Trim at the same time on analogue inputs.
- Fixed incorrect DSD format metadata reporting on some hardware revisions.
- Fixed info screen translations.
- Updated description for "Moving Magnet Phono"
- Updated USB Audio descriptions and translations
- Updated to TIDAL Connect SDK 22.214.171.124.
- Restart the whole UI if rebooted while in network standby (fix corrupted screen).
- Fixed crashes during prolonged Qobuz playback via Cast.
17th June 2021
Early update 124-a-037 is now available for Evo 75/150
- Various crash fixes
- Improved Tone Control response on analogue inputs
- Updated the Cambridge Audio logo on the webmin settings page
- Improved mute/un-mute
- Fixed low-resolution radio station playback.
- Prevent the volume level being displayed when powering on from network standby.
- Added Tone Control.
- Updated network status icons
- Improved network setup mode via the front panel
- Fixed IR remote control functions when Bluetooth output is selected
- Fixed brief audio drop-outs when re-selecting the current Bluetooth output
- Improved progress bar reporting when skipping tracks
- Fixed Bluetooth volume problem if set to 0 before pairing
- Increased maximum number of presets from 20 to 99
- Fixed metadata reporting for Control4/RTI systems
- Fixed volume level discrepancies when setting the volume via the StreamMagic App, front panel or TV ARC control
- Fix to prevent the unit from powering off if the remote control power button is held during power-on from ECO Mode standby