What driver should I use?
Customers on Windows 10 or 11 should use this new version v5.27.0
Customers on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 should use v5.12.0
Please note: Older versions of Windows 7 and earlier operating systems are not supported by the DacMagic 200M.
For more information on which driver to use please see here.
8th December 2021
The Windows USB Audio class 2 driver (v5.27.0) has recently been updated.
There is no new product support added to this version, but there is a security fix for Windows 10 and support added for Windows 11.
Changes from v5.12.0 to v5.27.0 (these are mostly issues hidden):
- Fix: Fixed a security vulnerability (update recommended)
- New: support for Windows 11 (21H2)
- Change: now using SignTools 1.9
- New: support for Windows 10 (21H1)
- New: API version 5.8
- Change: Audio control interface for MIDI is optional
- Change: Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 are no longer supported (Microsoft discontinued vendor signing)