Please Note: Home Theatre Bypass is only available for Evo 75/150, and only for use with an AV receiver.
Enabling Home Theatre Bypass will ensure that the selected source outputs line-level volume, delegating volume control to your home theatre system.
1. To access this feature, go to 'EDIT' in 'Sources' on the Home tab of the StreamMagic app.
2. Select the Aux input that your AV receiver should be connected to.
3. Ensuring the source is enabled, toggle on 'Home theatre bypass'.
4. You will then be prompted with a Warning message instructing you that volume will be set to full on when enabled. IMPORTANT: Before confirming, please be aware enabling Home Theatre Bypass will set the source volume to full and functionality of volume will be disabled. Therefore, ensure the volume of the AV receiver is set to a low volume first, and then adjust accordingly once enabled.
5. Once Home Theatre Bypass has been enabled, press 'Done' in the top right corner of the screen.
6. Finally, confirm these changes by selecting 'Save' in the top right corner of the screen.