18th August 2021
General Release124-b-001 is now available for Evo 75/150:
- Fixed start of track cut-off when starting Spotify playback from Network Standby
- Fixed adjusting the display brightness when the unit is in Network Standby mode
- Fixed audio issues when playing low sample rate streams via digital inputs
- Fixed a crash when quickly skipping through tracks in the queue using the IR remote control
- Fixed distortion when using both Tone Control and Input Trim at the same time on analogue inputs
- Fixed incorrect DSD format metadata reporting on some hardware revisions.
16th July 2021
General Release 124-a-087 is now available for Evo 75/150:
- Don't set back-light when the level is changed when in standby
- Update German translations for Bright and Dim
- Fix re-enabling IR remote control after adjusting the volume via ARC
12th July 2021
General Release 124-a 084 is now available for Evo 75/150:
- Various crash fixes.
- Improved Tone Control response on analogue inputs
- Updated the Cambridge Audio logo on the webmin settings page
- Fixed discrepancies in volume when setting the volume via the front panel and TV ARC
- Fixed low-resolution radio station playback
- Prevent the volume level being displayed when powering on from network standby
- Fixed info screen translations
- Updated home theatre bypass and tone control translations
- Updated description for "Moving Magnet Phono"
- Updated USB Audio descriptions and translations
- Fixed random TIDAL pauses
- Restart the whole UI if rebooted while in network standby (fix corrupted screen)
- Fixed crashes during prolonged Qobuz playback via Cast
- Fixed missing Bluetooth input setup prompt
- Fixed Bluetooth output when the analogue input signal is low
- Fixed front panel lock-ups
- Added input trim
- Added Tone Control.
- Updated network status icons.
- Improved network setup mode via the front panel.
- Fixed IR remote control functions when Bluetooth output is selected.
- Fixed brief audio drop-outs when re-selecting the current Bluetooth output.
- Improved progress bar reporting when skipping tracks.
- Fixed Bluetooth volume problem if set to 0 before pairing.
- Increased maximum number of presets from 20 to 99.
- Fixed metadata reporting for Control4/RTI systems.
- Fixed volume level discrepancies when setting the volume via the StreamMagic App, front panel or TV ARC control.
- Fix to prevent the unit from powering off if the remote control power button is held during power on from ECO Mode standby.
- MQA performance improvements.
- Updated TIDAL Connect to version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed audio drop-outs at the start of MQA tracks via TIDAL Connect
- Fixed audio drop-outs when pausing and resuming MQA playback via TIDAL Connect
- Improved stability when switching between MQA sample rates and sources.
- Changed "play-from-here" behaviour to clear the current queue before adding new tracks
- Updated the Roon Ready on-device logo
- Fixed selecting sources if the current source has been disabled
- Fixed unwanted user interface artefacts when switching between French and Dutch languages
- Fixed unwanted user interface artefacts when selecting output devices with unusually long names.
- The source list no longer wraps around