In order to connect your player to your Wi-Fi you'll need to make sure it's in network setup mode.
Evo 75 & 150
Note: Before setting up your Evo 150 for the first time, please make sure that the USB Audio connection is unplugged. USB Audio can be re-connected once any firmware updates are applied.
If the screen doesn't look like the one above please carry out the following steps:
- Make sure the unit it switched on
- Hold down the (i) button on the player for a few seconds - this should open the information page
- Press and hold the >| button for 2 seconds to enter in to Network setup mode
- Make sure Edge NQ is switched on
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds - this should open up the information page
- Choose 'Network reconnect' with the selector knob
- Confirm your choice by pressing the power button
Set up continued
Now that the player is in the correct mode you can follow the instructions in the app to set the player up on your Wi-Fi network.
This process will use Apple's WAC set up process. You can find this by going to your iOS WiFi settings page and scrolling down. If the player is in Network Setup Mode it will be listed under the 'Set up a new AirPlay speaker' section.
Tap your player and follow the instructions on the iOS device.
Once completed you can return to the StreamMagic app and the new player should be discovered.
If prompted follow the remaining steps on screen to complete the set up process.
If you still have problems please see our network setup and troubleshooting guides here