Make sure your player is in range of your wireless network, and the supplied USB Wi-Fi adaptor is connected to the labelled USB port on the rear.
Turn on your player via the back panel switch and then on the front panel.
If the player has already been set up it will connect to you network and you can start listening
If the player cannot connect to a network it will show the network setup page
If you have an iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
As instructed on the screen, if you have and iOS device you can now use WAC to connect your player to the network.
- Open the iOS Settings app
- Ensure Wi-Fi is switched on
- Scroll to the "Set up new AirPlay speaker..." section and select your player.
- You will be guided through the steps to get your player connected to the network
If you don't have an iOS device
- Press Back
- Choose your WiFi network from the list - If you network isn’t in the list, make sure your player is in range of your router and the 2.4GHz band is enabled.
- Use the knob and on screen keyboard to enter your passphrase or code for your WiFi.
On completion your player should connect to your WiFi network and you can start listening.
If you still have problems please see our network setup and troubleshooting guides here