We have had reports that some users are experiencing an issue when scanning for DAB radio stations on the AXR100D, where the unit is only able to scan and store 60 stations.
We have now developed a fix for this issue which enable users to store an unlimited number of DAB radio stations. Please follow the steps below to carry out this procedure:
Note: The required .bin file can be found as an attachment at the bottom of this article.
1) Download and copy the .bin file to a USB drive (copy to the root of the drive, not inside a folder, and do not rename the file).
2) Insert the USB drive into the service port on the rear of the unit.
3) Insert power cable and switch on the unit.
4) Enter the menu by pressing the menu key.
5) Using the volume control, navigate to ‘Upgrade’, pressing the volume control to enter, then ‘MCU upgrade’, then ‘Yes’.
6) The unit will then automatically detect the file on the USB drive and update automatically. The unit will then switch off. (If ‘No File’ message is displayed then restart at Step 1)
7) Switch the unit on.
8) Press the DAB key, then MODE/STORE key 3 times to navigate to ‘Auto-Scan’.
9) Press the NEXT key to restart auto-scan procedure.
10) Procedure is complete.