If you're experiencing issues with your Cambridge Audio network streamer then we want to be able to help you get this resolved as effectively and efficiently as possible.
But in order to do so, and so we have all the relevant information we need to begin troubleshooting this for you, we'll need some information on your unit and your set up first. When you submit a support request about a network streamer issue it would be really helpful if you could supply the following information with your submission, this way we can get straight to resolving your issue;
- The exact firmware version that your player is currently running. You can check the latest firmware by navigating to your specific device on our support site.
- Your player's Unit ID> This starts with either 000 or 00, and can be found in Settings > Firmware > Version > and scrolling to Unit ID. You can also find the unit I.D at the bottom of the webmin page or in the StreamMagic app settings
- The exact UPnP server (model of NAS drive, the name of UPnP software, etc) that you are having trouble playing from (if applicable).
- The brand of USB HDD that you are having trouble playing from, as well as storage capacity and drive format e.g. (FAT32 Or NTFS) (if applicable).
- Does the same thing happen when browsing on the front panel of the player, or does the problem only occur when using the app?
- The app platform (iOS or Android) that you are using, and the make and model of mobile device that you are using (if applicable).
- The app version that you are currently running (if applicable).
- The make and model of your network router.
- If you have any network switches, Wi-Fi boosters, or similar in your network set up.