USB Audio Class 2 driver for Windows
Note: If you are running a previous version of this driver without any issues you will not need to download this driver.
This new version can be used on the following operating systems in both 32bit and 64bit:
- Windows 7 that has the latest updates installed (specifically Microsoft Security Advisory 3033929)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Please see the instructions included in the driver download below for full details and instructions.
Highlighted changes and additions in USB Audio Class 2 Driver v4.82.0 from v4.67.0:
* New: support for Windows 10 (1909/19H2)
* New: added sample rate selection page in control panel app
* New: added registry parameter to define default sample rate for Audio Class 1.0 device
* Fix: for Audio Class 1.0 devices streaming did not start after power down / power up
* Fix: firmware detection for DFU update
* Chg: Windows shows an error message if sample rate cannot be set because another sound device which depends on the same clock source is currently in use
* Chg: DFU detach request now supported
* Chg: increased DFU timeout from 5 seconds to 30 seconds
Older versions of Windows 7 and earlier operating systems are not supported and you will need to use the v1.67 or v1.43 driver.
If you own a DacMagic100, DacMagic Plus, 851C manufactured before 2014 you may need to upgrade its USB firmware to use v4.67.
- 851C upgrade file
(please contact Customer Support (email@example.com) for 851C upgrade file, quoting 851C serial number)
- DacMagic 100 upgrade file
- DacMagic Plus upgrade file