You can listen to a station that is not already in the radio list and save this as a preset for future listening through the StreamMagic app.
Please note: You will need to know the URL for the station required.
1. Go to the Radio tab within the StreamMagic app
2. Select “URL” (iOS) / “HTTP” (Android) in the top right of the screen.
3. Enter a name for the station
4. Enter the URL for the station (including http://)
5. Select Next
6. Once connected you can choose to “Play Now” or “Add to presets”