If you are having difficulties pairing your device with the earbuds, please follow the steps below to reconnect.
Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on and your device is discoverable.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case, close it for a moment before taking them out again, if it has paired previously, it should reconnect automatically.
- Your earbuds may connect to another previously used device. If that is the case, please switch Bluetooth off on that device and restart the pairing process.
If this does not resolve the issue, please try the following:
- Turn your device's Bluetooth off, wait 10 seconds and reactivate Bluetooth.
- Perform a factory reset and pair from scratch.
- Try pairing them with an alternative device to see if the issue is dependent on your specific phone/tablet/laptop.