If there is no sound through one or both channels when playing a record it could be down to the following:
- Amplifier not switched on.
- Amplifier is muted.
- Incorrect input is selected.
- Bad connection with amplifier, connector plugs not fully pushed home.
- Stylus is not making a connection to the record.
- No connection to the loudspeakers
Please check all of the above in order to solve the issue.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this, please contact us by submitting a request here and our Support team would be more than happy to help.