25th April 2019
Native TIDAL support (requires Edge Remote version 1.5.1). For a Guide on how TIDAL works within the Edge Remote please read this article here.
Fix the end of some tracks being cut off.
Fix to stop entering network standby when re-connecting to internet radio.
Fix for an occasional front panel screen flicker when casting TIDAL/Mconnect App.
Improved playback on low bit-rate MP3 files over UPnP.
Fix for removing presets via Webmin.
[AirPlay] Return to the correct volume after un-muting.
22nd January 2019
- Ability to enable or disable pre-amp mode.
- Fix to stop unintended auto-power-down on some Bluetooth streams.
- Fix to make sure you can always save a Spotify album or playlist as a preset when using the Edge Remote.
- Fix some USB drives not being detected.
- Fix a rare crash when setting the language and then immediately changing preamp mode.
- Fix to stop adding previously deleted queue items to the queue after changing the shuffle state.
- Fix to ensure that the next track is played after deleting the current track in the queue.
- Fix Apple Wireless Accessory Configuration for users connecting to hidden networks.
- Fix to remove track length restrictions on High-resolution WAV files larger than 2GB.
20th November 2018
- Fix for APEv2 support.
- Fix for front panel still illuminated when unit is put in standby by remote app.
- Fixed crash when going to network standby while USB drive is mounting.
- Improved Audirvana support - better synchronisation with Mac app.