9th April 2020
• Updated Roon RAAT SDK to 1.1.37
• Fixed DSD sample rate reporting when playing DSD files over digital inputs.
• Improved USB drive detection with the StreamMagic app.
28th February 2020
• Added Roon Ready support.
• Added a QR code banner to direct users to the StreamMagic app download page.
• Added source description fields to the sources settings page.
• Updated translations.
• Added dark mode to the settings page for iOS devices.
• Fixed WAV + AIFF + DFF/DSD files played from USB drives from reporting 00:00 track length.
• Removed [All Stations] filter from Radio Genres search to reduce load times.
• Removed a 32 character limit when entering TIDAL username and password login details from the front panel.
• Fixed audio playback when coming out of Network standby with a queue action.
• Resized the Chromecast setup process for mobile devices with small displays.
• Fixed the progress bar from jumping after pausing and resuming playback when Casting Spotify.
• Add support for Qobuz (StreamMagic App required)
• Add support for Spotify Free.
• Add repeat track (repeat-1) functionality to Spotify Connect.
• Improved Spotify preset handling.
• Fixed AirPlay audio glitch when switching between AAC tracks.
• Various Webmin updates.
• Fixed CBUS power-on commands when unit starts up in ECO mode.
• Fixed MCU Error messages appearing when upgrading some units.
• Added translations for "ECO mode" in Dutch and Polish.
• Added new StreamMagic splash-screen to unit start-up.
• Replaced old Cambridge Connect app icons with new StreamMagic app icons
9th October 2019
- New Webmin interface with language support.
- Updated Dutch and Polish translations.
- Improve the front panel menu transition when switching to Radio.
- Fix a rare crash when quickly switching between presets.
- Move CBus control to the unit device settings, instead of the companion app.
9th May 2019
- Fix the end of some tracks being cut off.
- Improved playback on low bit-rate MP3 files over UPnP.
- Fix for removing pre-sets via Webmin.
- Fix to prevent Alva TT+BT100 getting stuck in a stopped state.
22nd January 2019
- Fix some USB drives not being detected.
- Fix a rare crash when setting the language and then immediately changing preamp mode.
- Fix to stop adding previously deleted queue items to the queue after changing the shuffle state.
- Fix to ensure that the next track is played after deleting the current track in the queue.
- Fix Apple Wireless Accessory Configuration for users connecting to hidden networks.
- Fix to remove track length restrictions on High-resolution WAV files larger than 2GB.
20th November 2018
- Fix for APEv2 support.
- Fix for artist & track titles from internet radio stations not displaying on Connect App when using CXNv2.
- Fix for front panel still illuminated when unit is put in standby by remote app.
- Fixed crash when going to network standby while USB drive is mounting.
- Improved Audirvana support - better synchronisation with Mac app.
24th September 2018
- Chromecast built-in support
- Added option to remove TIDAL from Library
- Fixed issue with CXN,851N, SM6v2 pausing at the end of a track
- Fixed issue with playlists appearing in incorrect order
- Fixed issue with ‘Play from here’ on USB drive
- Translation updates
3 April 2018
- TIDAL support
- 50th anniversary boot splashscreens
- Performance improvements
- Fix duplicate information when browsing some UPnP servers
- Handle UTF-8 characters when fast-scrolling through menus
- Fix random crashes when getting SNTP time-sync
13 December 2017
Internet Radio improvements:
- Add search
- Display now-playing icon on currently selected stream
- Improve sorting, speed up browsing
- Display progress when loading long list of radios