If your EDGE W is failing to produce sound, please perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure the unit is not in Standby mode.
- Check that source component is properly connected.
- Check that your speakers are properly connected.
- If possible, use different interconnect cables and speaker cables.
- Check your source device's volume control to ensure this is not muted.
- Check with alternative source device.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us by submitting a request here and our Support team will be more than happy to help.