If your Edge NQ is failing to produce sound, please perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure the unit is not in Standby mode.
- Check the Edge NQ is properly connected to your amplifier.
- Check that appropriate input has been selected on your amplifier.
- Check that your speakers are properly connected to your amplifier.
- Make sure the Edge NQ is not in mute mode.
- If possible, use different interconnect cables between the Edge NQ and your amplifier.
- Check the Edge NQ in a different input on your amplifier.
- If streaming wirelessly from an app to the Edge NQ. Ensure the volume is not muted within the app.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us by submitting a request here and our Support team will be more than happy to help.