If your EDGE A is failing to produce sound, please perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure the unit is not in Standby mode.
- Check that source component is properly connected.
- Check that appropriate input has been selected.
- Check that your speakers are properly connected.
- Make sure unit is not in mute mode.
- If possible, use different interconnect cables and speaker cables.
- Check the source component in a different input.
- If your source device has its own independent volume control ensure this is not muted.
- Check alternative source device.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us by submitting a request here and our Support team will be more than happy to help.