Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your Edge NQ experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
The next time you switch on your EDGE NQ it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings within the EDGE remote app.
For a basic guide to the EDGE Remote app, please click here.
23rd July 2019
- Fixed a rare crash when accessing some Media Libraries.
- Fix a crash when attempting to play FLAC files with unusually large embedded artwork.
- Fix to make sure that the progress bar is always displayed correctly when playing AIFF files.
- Enable playback controls to work properly after toggling network standby during playback.
- Fix Media Library device list disappearing after changing language.