Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your Edge NQ experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
The next time you switch on your EDGE NQ it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings within the EDGE remote app.
Please Note: Edge NQ users with preamp mode switched off will need to re-apply this setting after the update.
28th February 2020
- Added Roon Ready support.
- Added source description fields to the sources settings page.
- Added dark mode to the settings page for iOS devices.
- Fixed WAV + AIFF + DFF/DSD files played from USB drives from reporting 00:00 track length.
- Fixed DFF/DSD128 files from being ignored on USB drives.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed audio playback when coming out of Network standby with a queue action.
- Resized the Chromecast setup process for mobile devices with small displays.
- Fixed the progress bar from jumping after pausing and resuming playback when Casting Spotify.
- Removed a non-functional USB Audio Class switch from the settings page.