Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your Edge NQ experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
The next time you switch on your EDGE NQ it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings within the EDGE remote app.
Please Note: Edge NQ users with preamp mode switched off will need to re-apply this setting after the update.
1st July 2021
- Fixed a TIDAL Integrated audio dropout when skipping AAC tracks with a premium subscription
- Fixed a Cast authentication issue that caused Cast to stop working for some users
- Changed "play-from-here" behaviour to clear the current queue before adding new tracks
- Fixed playback pausing between tracks when using 3rd party UPnP control points.
- Fixed CXR power on/off via the SM App
- Fixed CXR IR remote control transport buttons
- Increased maximum number of presets from 20 to 99
- Fixed metadata reporting for Control4/RTI systems
- Removed 50th anniversary Cambridge Audio logo from the webmin settings page
- Improved initial setup process
- Updated "Edge Remote" app references to "StreamMagic"
- Updated webmin device settings headings
- Fixed playback when selecting specific tracks from the queue on CXR
- Fixed mDNS broadcasting after changing the device name and then rebooting