7th August 2018
Stability has been our focus recently, we've been working on a lot of crash fixes so hopefully you'll see an improvement in any issues you may have encountered.
- 'Register Your Product' option in settings.
- Added button and actions to queue all TIDAL artist tracks.
- Fixed Application displays infinite loading animation with message 'Searching' when no device (Ex. CXN/NP30) available on network.
- Fixed Volume control issue on Radio screen.
- Reverted sorting logic in Album Screen to fix Multi Disk Problem.
- When setting a preset, the description didn't update.
- Removed unnecessary permission requests.
- Fixed a random crash while opening Now Playing screen.
- Fixed a random crash on connecting to new device.
- Fixed a crash while opening Settings screen when no device is selected.
- Fixed a crash when device disconnects while scrolling Now Playing Queue.
- Fixed a random crash when on Device Selection screen and a device is added/removed from the list.
- Fixed a random crash on selecting Spotify option from the list of inputs on Inputs screen.
- Fixed a random crash while opening Radio screen.
- Fixed a random crash while scrolling Now Playing Queue when added more than 100 tracks.
- Fixed a random crash while searching for radio stations.
- Fixed a random crash after extensive playback operations and initiating a new playback of the track because of low memory.
- Fixed a crash while opening albums having tracks whose album art are of high resolution.
- Fixed a crash when user taps on the device to connect and minimises app and connection to the device fails.
- Fixed a crash for local tracks whose metadata is corrupt.
- Fixed an ANR while searching for radio stations.