7th August 2018
Stability has been our focus recently, we've been working on a lot of crash fixes so hopefully you'll see an improvement in any issues you may have encountered.
- 'Register Your Product' option in settings.
- Added button and actions to queue all TIDAL artist tracks.
- Fixed multi disk album tracks order issue.
- Fixed an issue in adding presets from now playing screen .
- Fixed issue that user can't access local device media on CA Connect App if no servers are found.
- Changed implementation of pull to refresh on players screen to resolve below issues:
1. Blank screen on pull to refresh.
2. Not able to select device when simultaneously toggled between devices and pull to refresh.
- Fixed a crash on toggling between tracks and deleting tracks on queue.
- Fixed a crash on album screen, occurring while browsing folder containing subfolders and tracks on USB.
- Fixed a random crash on library screen while displaying data and toggling between search and normal list of tracks.
- Fixed a crash on Settings and Library screen.
- Fixed a crash on playback initiation if DIDL is empty.
- Fixed a crash found while browsing media library.
- Fixed a multiple crashes while invoking empty/nil blocks.
- Fixed a rare crash on albums screen while retrieving media items.
- Fixed a crash on usb mount for SMDevice.
- Fixed a crash on QueueFolder API for empty serverUDN.