The following step-by-step guide will instruct you on how to program the TV2 Base to ‘learn’ your TV or Satellite box’s volume codes. This will allow you to use the TV or sat box’s remote control to control the volume of the TV2:
1. Remove the fabric grille from the front of the TV2.
2. Hold the central 'Learn' button (approx 2 seconds). The central indicator light should now be flashing red.
3. Press the Vol - button located on the left of the central ‘Learn’ button (the red indicator light should now flash faster).
4. Point your Television or Satellite box’s remote at the TV2 and hold the corresponding Vol - button on your Television/Satellite box’s remote (central indicator light will turn white/green). This will complete the process for the Vol - function.
5. Repeat steps 1-3, this time pressing Vol+ button on both the unit (located on the right of the central ‘Learn’ button) and remote.