The 851C is able to act as a digital preamplifier.
The outputs can be set to fixed output (pre-amp mode disabled) or variable output (pre-amp mode enabled). To switch between the modes please follow instructions below:
- Enter the 851C's Digital Volume menu by pressing the Menu button.
- Using the < and > buttons to move to the Digital Volume item.
- Press the Select button to enter this submenu.
- Use the < and > buttons to select On.
- Finally, confirm this setting by pressing the Select button again.