Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your Stream Magic 6 experience even better! There is a new Stream Magic firmware update.
The next time you switch on your Stream Magic 6 it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings > Upgrade Firmware.
For a guide to using the new Connect app with your player, please click here.
A User Manual Addendum can be found here.
1st March 2017
- Auto-power-down is now available globally for all units.
- Default APD timeout is off on US units
- Fixed occasional Minx Xi APD failures on LAN
- Fixed crash when trying to log-in to Spotify
- Fixed crash when app requests preset list from device