Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your 851N experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
The next time you switch on your 851N it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings > Upgrade Firmware.
For a basic guide to the Connect app, please click here.
For a guide on how TIDAL works within the Connect app, please click here.
9th May 2019
- Fix the end of some tracks being cut off.
- Fix source selection when using RS232 commands.
- Fix Increasing volume via CC app after ECO mode start-up returns volume to zero.
- Improved playback on low bit-rate MP3 files over UPnP.
- Fix for removing pre-sets via Webmin.
- Fix to prevent Alva TT+BT100 getting stuck in a stopped state.