Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your 851N experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
The next time you switch on your 851N it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings > Upgrade Firmware.
5th December 2019
• Add support for Qobuz (StreamMagic App required)
• Add support for Spotify Free.
• Add repeat track (repeat-1) functionality to Spotify Connect.
• Improved Spotify preset handling.
• Fixed AirPlay audio glitch when switching between AAC tracks.
• Various webmin updates.
• Fixed CBUS power-on commands when unit starts up in ECO mode.
• Fixed MCU Error messages appearing when upgrading some units.
• Added translations for "ECO mode" in Dutch and Polish.
• Added new StreamMagic splash-screen to unit start-up.
• Replaced old Cambridge Connect app icons with new StreamMagic app icons.