Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your Minx Xi experience even better! There is a new Stream Magic firmware update.
The next time you switch on your Minx Xi it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings > Upgrade Firmware.
For a guide to using the new Connect app with your player, please click here.
A User Manual Addendum can be found here.
1st March 2017
- Auto-power-down is now available globally for all units.
- Default APD timeout is off on US units
- Fixed occasional Minx Xi APD failures on LAN
- Fixed crash when trying to log-in to Spotify
- Fixed crash when app requests preset list from device