Please note: The v009-a-132 firmware version is currently on HOLD as a small number of users have experienced problems when applying this update. This is currently being investigated.
Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Any users that have successfully upgraded to the v009-a-132 firmware can continue to use this version.
24th April 2017: v009-a-132 for CXR 120/200
- MCU - 0.4.1
- HDMI - 0.2.5
- DSP - 0.3.8
- Net - v009-a-132+a
- Fixed occasional crash when trying to connect to Spotify
- Fixed crash when accessing presets from app causing SM unit to crash
- Fixed issue with no audio when playing back 24/192KHz files
- Fixed issue changing between multi-channel to 2 channel
- Fixed issue with 5.1 or 7.1 signals through Coax or Optical inputs
- Fixed issue with Subwoofer switching off in Direct mode