Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your CXR experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
For a basic guide to the Connect app, please click here.
For a guide on how TIDAL works within the Connect app, please click here.
3 April 2018: v012-a-471 for CXR 120/200
- TIDAL Support
- DASH/HLS support including FLAC streams
- Support for higher-bitrate BBC stations in the UK as well as on demand content
- WMA Pro/Lossless Support
- Seek support in Spotify/media playback (currently only available via front panel and remote)
- Spotify Podcast support
- Removal of Spotify 100 track limit
- Improved Spotify preset functionality
- New Webmin design
- Streaming volume limit (set to 100% by default)
- Presets now stored on device instead of external servers
- Presets now reset with Factory Reset
- Automatic overnight firmware updates
- Performance improvements
- Detect and fix incomplete factory resets
- Fix duplicate information when browsing some UPnP servers
- Fix spurious busy spinner on Settings/Auto Power Down screen
- Handle UTF-8 characters when fast-scrolling through menus
- Allow change of language without restarting
- Other Minor Bug fixes