Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your CXR experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
For a basic guide to the Connect app, please click here.
For a guide on how TIDAL works within the Connect app, please click here.
23rd July 2019
- Fixed a rare crash when accessing some Media Libraries.
- Fix a crash when attempting to play FLAC files with unusually large embedded artwork.
- Fix to make sure that the progress bar is always displayed correctly when playing AIFF files.
- Enable playback controls to work properly after toggling network standby during playback.
- Fix Media Library device list disappearing after changing language.