Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your CXR experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
For a basic guide to the Connect app, please click here.
For a guide on how TIDAL works within the Connect app, please click here.
22nd January 2019
- Fix some USB drives not being detected.
- Fix a rare crash when setting the language and then immediately changing preamp mode.
- Fix to stop adding previously deleted queue items to the queue after changing the shuffle state.
- Fix to ensure that the next track is played after deleting the current track in the queue.
- Fix Apple Wireless Accessory Configuration for users connecting to hidden networks.
- Fix to remove track length restrictions on High-resolution WAV files larger than 2GB.
- Fix for APEv2 support.
- Fix for front panel still illuminated when unit is put in standby by remote app.
- Fixed crash when going to network standby while USB drive is mounting.
- Improved Audirvana support - better synchronisation with Mac app.