What USB cable do I need to use the USB input on my 351A or 651A?

The 351A and 651A have a USB "B" type socket on the rear panel. Any cable you select will need to terminate in this socket. Most computers use a USB "A" Type connection and an A to B cable is pretty common but if you are in any doubt, here is an article giving the connection types;

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk