What do the WPS light colours indicate? And what do the varying "blinking" speeds mean?
- Solid Green - network is connected
- Flashing Green (fast) - system is booting
- Flashing Green (slow) - connecting to network
- Flashing Green, Amber, Red - in WPS connect mode. Once the WPS mode is activated it will search for another device for approximately two minutes
- Flashing Green, Amber - in Minx Wi-Fi Connect mode
- Flashing Yellow (slow) - indicates that there is a problem with the network. Check that the router is switched on and not out of range