Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your CXN V2 experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
The next time you switch on your CXN V2 it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings > Upgrade Firmware.
For a basic guide to the Connect app, please click here.
For a guide on how TIDAL works within the Connect app, please click here.
22nd January 2019
- Fix some USB drives not being detected.
- Fix a rare crash when setting the language and then immediately changing preamp mode.
- Fix to stop adding previously deleted queue items to the queue after changing the shuffle state.
- Fix to ensure that the next track is played after deleting the current track in the queue.
- Fix Apple Wireless Accessory Configuration for users connecting to hidden networks.
- Fix to remove track length restrictions on High-resolution WAV files larger than 2GB.