Here at Cambridge Audio, we’ve been working hard to make your CXN V2 experience even better! There is a new firmware update.
The next time you switch on your CXN V2 it will automatically see that an update is available and will prompt you to update. Alternatively, you can update your device manually by going to Settings > Upgrade Firmware.
28th February 2020
• Added Roon Ready support.
• Added a QR code banner to direct users to the StreamMagic app download page.
• Added source description fields to the sources settings page.
• Updated translations.
• Added dark mode to the settings page for iOS devices.
• Fixed WAV + AIFF + DFF/DSD files played from USB drives from reporting 00:00 track length.
• Removed [All Stations] filter from Radio Genres search to reduce load times.
• Removed a 32 character limit when entering TIDAL username and password login details from the front panel.
• Fixed audio playback when coming out of Network standby with a queue action.
• Resized the Chromecast setup process for mobile devices with small displays.
• Fixed the progress bar from jumping after pausing and resuming playback when Casting Spotify.