10 April 2018
- Added the HDR 10 support for the HDMI.
- HDMI In Specs info is also added to show the specifications and compatibility for the HDMI In port. Note: The 'HDMI In Specs' setting can be found when using the HDMI in connection only. If you press 'info' on the remote while playing content through this input, it will show specs of the player, including the resolution quality.
- Added the Gapless Playback setting in Setup Menu to set the gapless playback mode for music files.
- Improved compatibility for recently released and upcoming Dolby Vision UHD Blu-ray discs and TV firmware.
- Improved compatibility for non-standard 4:3 aspect ratio media files.
- Improved the compatibility with Seagate hard drive.
- General fixes and disc compatibility improvements based on recent and upcoming UHD Blu-ray releases as well as user-submitted samples.